Men today are starting to realize the importance of proper grooming. A healthy appearance reveals to others, whether you are attending an important business meeting, a special event or a first date, that you are “the man”, and have it all together. Believe me when I say women notice and will reward you for your efforts.
Generally men have a very basic everyday regime of brushing your teeth, showering, and washing your face. However, there are few other essential grooming guidelines every man should follow:
- Keep your fingernails and toenails trimmed and clean.
- Trim your nose hairs.
- Don’t be hesitant to trim or pluck any stray eyebrow hairs.
- Good dental hygiene means a dazzling, bright smile.
- Brush your tongue when you brush your teeth. It attracts bacteria and can cause bad breath.
- Men need moisturizers and sunscreen just as much as the opposite sex. If you don’t have a skin care regimen, start immediately.
- Use lip balm outdoors to prevent chapped lips.