Inspired Style — You’re Guide to Revving up Your Style
Get your guide to revving up your personal style! Author and Cyberstylist, Lisa Ann, along with twenty top experts have come together to give you the most helpful image strategies in Inspired Style. This book is the key ingredient to helping you understand and define your personal style, which is so much more than clothes and fashion. Several chapters will lead you on a journey of self-discovery of who you are and what makes you such a unique person. Then you can use the rest of the book to quickly “rev up” your fashion sense.
In Inspired Style, Lisa Ann addresses the issue of dressing for your body shape. This chapter will help you honestly evaluate your body, identify trouble spots, and teach you how to dress in a way that accentuates your positive features.
To give you just a taste of what this book has to offer, here are just a few of its ‘pearls’ of image wisdom:
- The Law of Attractive: Because Looking the Part is Half the Battle
- The Yin and Yang of Style
- Reinvent Yourself: A Guide to Finding Your New Purpose and Realigning Your Image
- You Are More Than Just a Season: Use color to enhance your image and your life
- Accessory Challenge! Meet Your New BF
- Face Fashion: Making Every Day of Your Life Beautiful
- Looking Great at Any Age
- Special Occasion Dressing
The book is a “must have” for women who want to ramp up their personal style. You will refer to the guide often as you begin to develop your own personal style and carve out your place in this world. It’s geared toward women; however men need to be concerned about their image as well, and can learn a thing or two from this amazing book. Buy it, read it, and learn from it. You won’t want to put it down.